A Seller’s Home Inspection is a powerful tool that helps sell your home quickly and easily. The inspection report helps everyone, (Sellers, Buyers & Real Estate Professionals). Everyone knows the condition of the home up front, resulting in fair pricing, no last minute surprises, and more comfortable buyers.
Our Pre-Sale Inspections include:
- Roof (shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items)
- Plumbing and Fixtures (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (furnace, air cleaning parts, ductwork, electronic monoxide testing, electric gas sniffer testing, air conditioner and lines, and other visible related HVAC components)
- Basements, Crawl Spaces, and Foundation (insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns)
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Exterior (siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, and other visible exterior related components)
- Environmental Issues
- Decks and Porches
- Overall Structure
Review our Standards of Practice at www.nachi.org/sop.htm.