Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
The Annual Maintenance Inspection addresses all of the home’s major systems and allows the homeowner to be advised on annual maintenance events that will aide in maintaining the condition of the home. These inspections a can be scheduled at any time of the year.
Our Home Maintenance Inspections include:
- Roof (shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items)
- Plumbing and Fixtures (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (furnace, air cleaning parts, ductwork, electronic monoxide testing, electric gas sniffer testing, air conditioner and lines, and other visible related HVAC components)
- Basements, Crawl Spaces, and Foundation (insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns)
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Exterior (siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, and other visible exterior related components)
- Environmental Issues
- Decks and Porches
- Overall Structure
During this inspection, the inspector will go through the home with the homeowner. Any issues with the home will be addressed, items of concern will be reviewed and a maintenance plan will be developed.
The Home Maintenance Inspection will provide the homeowner with a summary of home’s condition, suggested maintenance checklist, and an expert to call with questions at any time during the year. The goal of this inspection is to help educate the homeowner and provide tips and suggestions on maintaining and improving the home’s condition.